My Review Of The Half Day Diet
I recently came across this diet plan and it intrigued my because who wouldn’t want to diet only half the day!
After digging into this diet plan I really don’t understand why Nate Miyaki decided on the name The Half Day Diet. The diet is a combination of a carb cycling diet mixed with intermittent fasting mixed with Paleo Style dieting.
What Comes With Your Purchase
Here’s what you get when you order The Half Day Diet:
- The Half Day Diet Manual
- The Quick Start Guide
- How To Choose Meals When You’re At A Restaurant
- The Half Day Diet Happy Hour Handbook
- Holiday Fat Loss Maual
- The Half Day Diet For Vegetarains
Pro’s And Con’s Of Nate Miyaki’s Half Day Diet:
- This diet does work if followed
- It gives you the flexibility of eating high and low carbs
- It gives you variety
- You get cheat days
- The fast start guide is tough to understand
- The main manual is probably longer than it needs to be
All in all I think it’s a solid diet plan and it does give you some variety. The main thing that Nate is an advocate of is eating as clean as you can. He says that eating clean will pretty much get you 90% of the way there. If you don’t mind eating clean and think that you would enjoy eating clean then I would recommend checking it out.