Best High Protein Snacks for Women (MINI MEALS ON THE GO!!)
Best high protein snacks for women can be found in our 90 day fitness and nutrition system http://athleanx.com/x/high-protein-plan
The best high protein snacks for women are mini meals that you can eat on the go. These high protein foods should be combined with healthy fats and carbs to make sure your diet is balanced and to keep you feeling satiated. So today we’re sharing with you some of the best snacks for women that you can also take with you on the road.
These healthy low calorie snacks are easy to pack in your purse, gym bag or to leave in the glove compartment. These are some of the best protein sources for women that are also totally portable.
Below are the best high protein snacks for women. These make the perfect complement to a high protein diet plan which will be ideal to help women build muscle and get lean.
1) Packet of Oatmeal
2) Rice Cakes
4) Beef Jerky
5) Protein Bar
6) Peanut or Almond Butter
For the best high protein meals for women and the best workouts for building lean muscle, subscribe to our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/womensworkouts
FitMenCook Epic Meal Prep: Bodybuilding Budget / Prep de Comida de
Here is the link to FULL downloadable article with grocery list, recipes, ingredients and helpful shopping & storing tips! http://fmck.co/75mealprep (Para mis seguidores quienes hablan el castellano, estoy desarrollando una version completamente en espanol para colocar en mi pagina de web a fitmencook.com o otra manera. Ya les aviso PRONTITO! Gracias por su paciencia.)
Bodybuilding Dessert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge (Low-Carb)
► Fitness Cookbook: http://bit.ly/completecookbook
► MyProtein (US) 15% off discount code “KORY15”: http://bit.ly/mpusmk
► Ape Athletics 10% off discount code “KORY”: http://bit.ly/mkapeathletics
Gain Train tees, tanks & hoodies: http://teespring.com/gain-train-clothing
APE ATHLETICS – Use “KORY” for 10% off
MYPROTEIN (US) – Enter “KORY15” for 15% off
MYPROTEIN (UK) – Enter “KORY10” for 10% off
ANI FOOTWEAR – Enter “mkory” for 10% off
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS ► http://bit.ly/mkfastore
● Workout Log: http://bit.ly/workoutlogmk
● Bluetooth Gym Headphones: http://bit.ly/headphonesmk
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS ► http://bit.ly/subscribemk
Recipe videos: http://bit.ly/recipesmk
Workout videos: http://bit.ly/workoutsmk
Email newsletter: http://bit.ly/michaelkoryemail
Business contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atkins Diet Recipes – Best Low Carb Pizza
** Join the contest by visiting a short survey link below: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/83TGPB2 (Entries due by 9/30/2010) **
***Join the Atkins Diet Video Facebook fan page -http://bit.ly/cHhF4B ***
I recently discovered this pizza crust on Jennifer Eloff’s blog (http://low-carb-news.blogspot.com/2009/09/thin-n-crispy-pizza-crusts.html), and it quickly became my new favorite crust. What makes for a good pizza crust? Like I said in the video, it has to first taste great, and second it has be able to eaten without a fork and not be floppy. This recipe easily meets both of the requirements. If you are still on Induction, I will put an “Induction friendly” substitute recipe at the below as well. It’s good, but a little less rigid.
Best Low Carb Pizza Crust
8 oz Shredded Cheese
1/3 cup Butter
1 egg white
1/2 cup Low Carb Bake Mix (Recipe Below)
Combine and cook for 10mins @ 375 degrees
Top with favorite toppings and bake another 15-20 minutes @ 400 degrees. Nutrition Info (4 servings)
407 Calories, 43g Fat, 3g Carbs, 14g Protein
Splendid Low Carb Baking Mix (Jennifer Eloff)
1 2/3 cups ground almonds
2/3 cup vanilla whey protein
2/3 cup vital wheat gluten
Nutritional Analysis: (1/3 cup)
162.9 calories; 14.3 g protein; 10.3 g fat; 3.3 g carbs
Induction Friendly Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipe:
1.5 cups of cheese, shredded
1 TBS Italian Seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
Bake for 10 minutes @ 375 degrees
Tasty Low Carb Meals For Work! (Week of Sept 1 2013)
If you’re a low “carber”, then this is the video for you!
Music Credit: Music Producer- ModernbeatsInc
Royalty free music/business license purchased & owned by yours truly
The business license grants me permission to use my music in any way, shape or form as long as I give credit to the music producer, which I did in the description box.
**Entire business license agreement below**
Business License between BuyaBeat.com & Licensee
(BuyaBeat.com Retains Copyright)
This is an agreement, made and entered into on the 30th day of October 2011, by and between BuyaBeat.com (hereinafter referred to as “BuyaBeat”) and
James Kim (hereinafter referred to as “Licensee”). FOR, AND IN CONSIDERATION OF, the promises and the mutual covenants contained herein, BuyaBeat and Licensee do hereby agree as follows:
1. Licensee hereby engages the services of BuyaBeat to license certain BuyaBeat NE (non-exclusive) musical compositions, so-called instrumental Tracks/Beats (hereinafter referred to as “Recordings”). BuyaBeat hereby agrees to license said Recordings to the requesting party. The license to use such NE beat Recordings shall remain perpetual for the life of the Licensee, yet non-exclusive.
2. In consideration for each BuyaBeat NE business license, Licensee has paid BuyaBeat a total of .00 for the following compositions:
NE beat#: 27-1
3. In the event the Licensee achieves commercial sales of Recordings, either thru internet sales, self-promotion, a recording agreement or by any means, BuyaBeat shall be entitled to NO royalites. Licensee is required to give legal credit to the Music Producer of the licensed NE beat and ModernBeats, Inc. (parent company to BuyaBeat.com) as Music Producer — ModernBeats Inc. BuyaBeat remains the sole copyright holder of any materials that are uniquely BuyaBeat’s, including any additional unique musical production added to the NE beat Recordings listed above, contributed specifically by BuyaBeat or in which BuyaBeat significantly added to said musical compositions under this agreement. Parties therefore agree that while BuyaBeat’s instrumental NE beat Recordings are a unique and integral part of the aforesaid Recordings, the uniqueness of said NE beat Recordings are also an integral part of BuyaBeat’s musical persona and as such, BuyaBeat.com reserves the right to use and/or sell the aforesaid instrumental compositions for other recordings outside of this agreement and without the Licensee’s permission.
4. With the Business License, you may use BuyaBeat’s royalty free NE beats Recordings for commericial ventures (for-profit) such as Recording Artist Albums, Radio Singles, Radio Rotation, Television Theme Music, Television Broadcast, Internet Multimedia, Gaming Multimedia, and Film/DVD Soundtracks. If you use BuyaBeat’s music for any of the purposes listed above, you are required by law to purchase a Business License directly from BuyaBeat.com before the venture commences.
5. BuyaBeat and Licensee acknowledge that this agreement between them may not cover every situation and circumstance that may arise in the future concerning the Recordings. In such event, BuyaBeat and Licensee agree to discuss and negotiate any such situation or circumstance in good faith, toward the goal of reaching a mutually satisfactory resolution thereof, consistent with the spirit and intent of this agreement. BuyaBeat and Licensee agree to submit any dispute between them that cannot be resolved by good faith discussion and negotiation for binding arbitration to the American Arbitration Association, said arbitration to be conducted in all respects in accordance with the rules and regulations of said Association.
6. This is the entire agreement between BuyaBeat and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof. All additions to, and amendments of, this agreement must be in writing and signed by both BuyaBeat and Licensee. This agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the successors, assigns, heirs and personal representatives of BuyaBeat and Licensee.